It is often said that the 1st impression is the last impression which holds true at all the places. A website is the first outlook of any brand and customers mostly judge a product by looking at how interactive is the brand’s website. Moreover, the websites also help in making the purchase decision. Hence it is of utmost importance for a brand is to have a good looking website.
Websites require time-time changes and alterations. It needs to be in sync with the current technology and customer’s taste. Today there are so many Website Design Agencies functioning across India. 45 degree is one such Website Designing Company in Delhi which masters the art of designing websites with the latest technologies.
So if you already have a website, then why do you need to revamp it? Redeveloping a website can be influenced by a number of factors: the need to integrate new social media tools, employing an updated internet marketing strategy, establishing a new brand or visual identity, upgrading the website technology (such as a new Content Management System (CMS)), and so on.
Website Design Company also work on rebuilding a client’s website and upgrading their online presence. All they do while rebuilding a website is:
- Evaluate the current website of the brand
- Studying consumer behavior and develop buyer personas
- Thoroughly analyzing site content. Some content might require some quick revising while other content may need to be cut completely.
- After cleaning up your site content, it’s time to organize your content into a site map.
- Once you’ve got a clear site map in place, it’s time to re-write some old content. This process includes revamping of your main body content, call-to-action-buttons, descriptions, forms, and any other loopholes your previous content is missing.
- Edit and proofread the content. There’s nothing worse than a blatant typo staring potential customers’ in the face.
- Design mock-ups include colors, fonts, graphics, and photos into a website design.
- At last set a launch date and run with it!